Why is it needed?
Put simply? It will drastically increase the life of your vehicle. Without servicing, your car is essentially being left to rot, fall apart from use and wear, and generally decay before your eyes. Servicing allows a myriad of minor problems to be located, analysed and dealt with before they ever become a real issue. Why risk a disastrous breakdown that forces you to replace your car earlier than planned? For a comparatively minimal cost, a service results in a good return on your investment due to:
- Reduction of the cost of repairs over the life of the vehicle
- Protection from contaminated engine oil (thus more engine wear)
- Reduced vehicle time off the road
- Reduction of ‘surprises’ from your vehicle
- Reduced chance of accidents due to faulty brakes or bald tyres
- The possibility of greater fuel economy
- The possibility of increased vehicle life
Ensuring your car is healthy and road safe is important to us. We analyse your car in detail and are practiced at finding issues in a fraction of the time you may have endured at other garages, and we also often have more accurate results.